7.14.2007

I'm In!

Woo Hoo! Thursday evening, I got my invite to Ravelry. How exciting is that?? Jess and Casey really have a great vision with this community. It's still in the beta stages, but they are still accepting volunteers. I don't remember how long ago I registered--maybe a month? If you see me over there, 'friend' me! I've been slowly adding information to my stash, my queue, my library and my patterns. What a wonderful resource this will be after I finally get all of my info entered. That, or I'll scare the crap out of myself when I see the actual size of my stash.
Today I'm off to Heritage Spinning and Weaving in Lake Orion, MI. What started out as a spinning and weaving store has morphed into a very cool yarn store as well. Joan and her staff are some of the nicest people; I'm just sad that they're so far away. About an hour and a half from here, but I have a birthday coupon burning a hole in my checkbook and I get to visit with a good friend who lives on that side of town. I'll try to post pictures of the loot! ;)

No comments: