3.16.2007

Hi Honey, I'm Home...

I've considered blogging for a couple of years and finally decided to take the plunge. I'm karen, I live in Michigan, I love to knit socks and I love to collect sock yarn. In fact, today I scored a package from The Loopy Ewe with some Poodle Skirt by Scarlet Fleece and Biker Chick by All Things Heather.

At lunch-time, I ran out to pick up a US8 for a shawl project, and ran into some Colinette Jitterbug at my LYS. Two of them followed me home with my new needle, so all was not lost.

Last week, the mail-man brought my first installment of the 2007 Rockin' Sock Club from Blue Moon Fiber Arts. Definitely worth the wait.

Right now, there's more sock-knitting than sock-knitting time to go around to all of the projects. Along with a full-time job in marketing, I have a part-time job in retail and am taking 6 credit hours in Web Design. Not much spare time here...

As soon as I figure out how to post photos, I'll share a little eye candy. :)

No comments: